Selecting the winner:
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email, contacts you choose to submit, and profile photo) to KnifeSkin when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service such as registering for an account, participating in contests, uploading pictures, posting messages etc. If you win prizes in a contest, you may be required to provide additional information.
- Cookies Information: Upon visiting the KnifeSkin.com website, we may send one or more cookies - small files - to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. You can disable all cookies in your browser, but some features of our Website may not function correctly.
- Log File Information: When you use KnifeSkin, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way We Use This Information
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of KnifeSkin, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services, including our games; (b) processing and responding to inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Service features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service.
- We may use your information to contact you for both marketing and non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major KnifeSkin changes or for customer service purposes). You can always opt-out of marketing messages.
- We use your information to improve the quality and design of KnifeSkin and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services, such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We may anonymize or aggregate your information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
When KnifeSkin Discloses Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through KnifeSkin, in which case KnifeSkin may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All sensitive information is encrypted.
Any financial transactions are processed by third party payment processing suppliers who employ security measures, including encryption protocols and storage procedures, which we believe to be at least as effective as the industry standard.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use commercially reasonable technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, security measures and safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access to, and to preserve the integrity and security of, your personal information.
If you are accessing the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, you acknowledge that you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent and agree to that transfer.
Merger, Sale, or Court Order
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with KnifeSkin, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets, or if disclosure is required by law or court order.
Except where prohibited, participation in a contest constitutes the player's consent to the use by KnifeSkin and its agents of player's name, likeness, voice, opinions, and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice, or approval.
Changes and updates