KnifeSkin.com Term of Servicelast updated on 01/01/2016
- Please familiarise yourself with tips to gambling responsibly. We strongly encourage all participants to understand and come to terms with the risks of wagering. Bet with your head, not over it.
- We reserve the right to edit these terms at any time. These can and most likely will change over time and it is your responsibility to ensure you understand them when you use our services.
- We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban any user from any of our services for any reason we deem appropriate without so much as a warning.
- In the unforeseeable event of a Trade Ban, we will work tirelessly to provide a constant stream of communication to all those affected. Rest assured our number one priority is reliability.
- We require you to be at least 18 years of age in order to use the website and its services.
- We are not responsible for incorrectly valued items, and by accepting a trade offer you accept the prices at which the services have valued your items. There is always a chance that our bots get pricings wrong for a number of reasons, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you accept the values we determine.
- KnifeSkin Staff will never send you a trade offer FOR YOUR OWN SKINS. All attempts made should be deemed as fraudulent and declined immediately.
- We respectfully ask that all winnings are accepted within a 7 day time period. This is only to ensure the continued speed and growth of the service. As per our TOS, all skins unaccepted are deemed property of KnifeSkin and will not be returned unless you have previously lodged a support ticket notifying us of any error.
- In a perfect world, we would have our services running 24/7. However, we cannot guarantee 100% uptime and it is for this reason we must warn all participants that if the bots are ever offline, there will be no ETA on a fix. We will do our best to minimise downtime.
- We take no responsibility for any offensive material presented in the chat or as user information. All avatars and names are fetched directly from the SteamAPI and not modified in any way.
- By using our website, you agree to these terms and the rules outlined below.
- Although we don't have a problem with back and forth banter over chat, we strongly request you refrain from racism and other hurtful attacks on users. Bans will be given accordingly to all culprits.
- Website and chat moderators are employed to help you. Do not abuse them as they all have the ability to blacklist you from our services. If you have an issue with a staff member, use our Support feature and file a report.
- Do not abuse the Support systems we currently have in place. A lot of trust is put in the community not to make false claims or spam the Support. These services are here to help you.
- By participating in KnifeSkin you agree that you are not a resident of the United Kingdom.
When you confirm your trade offer, you have no guarantee that it will be put in the current round. We will not send back items if you weren't put in the round you wanted. Trade offers to our bots are final, and you cannot withdraw from a round after you've entered.
At no point in time do you play with, or for real money. Items placed are virtual goods which hold no real value according to Valve® ToS
It is your responsibility as a user of our services to keep an updated trade url in your settings. Our bots can not send back items if your trade url is outdated or your inventory set to private. We can not send back items if your trade url is not working and KnifeSkin is not liable for any losses due to this.
Abuse & Exploits
- Abusing exploits, website bugs or market manipulated items is forbidden on KnifeSkin and will almost always lead to a ban. We may issue one-time warnings in special cases, but that's the exception, not the rule.
- We tend to reward people that come forward with information regarding a website exploit that they found, because they're being fair-play. Feel free to contact us via e-mail if you have an issue you want to report.